开心地笑不代表我真的开心,保持沉默并不代表我在默认。如果你们是真的♥我,请你们可以为我着想。如果你不了解我,请你别随便猜测。

7/05/2010

today..

Actually I would like to find out the answer,
but i still have no courage to find it out.
I do not know what I'm afraid.
Maybe that is unnecessary to know it,
but how long I have to keep it in my heart?
Maybe that is useless for me,
but why I still can not put it down?
There is no any answer for myself.
------------------------------------------
I realized the time passed so quickly,
already 2 weeks I working there,
still have 2 more weeks to go,
after that I can go for another stage.
I'm sure I can do that.
Y^.^Y
------------------------------------------
My dear went back to home town few day ago,
I'm so boring here.
After back from working no one chit chat with me,
no one wait me come back,
no one take care,
no one set alarm the for me,
no one close the lamp,
no one listen to me,
and the most important thing is,
no one help me wash the cloths.
XD
hehe...
Actualy i have been accustomed the day with you
really miss u very much
>.<
faster come back and stay with me lar~
------------------------------------------
I promised myself to memorize all of the info of the hotel by today
but i failed to do that
because today i slept until 1pm
after that keep watching the drama
until now
omg
habis lo
but i still can not away from my pc
XD
some more not willing go to bed
and yet now already 0030
hiek hiek

没有评论:

发表评论