开心地笑不代表我真的开心,保持沉默并不代表我在默认。如果你们是真的♥我,请你们可以为我着想。如果你不了解我,请你别随便猜测。

12/27/2009

This is the person...

Hi to all Wei Yee's readers, I am Stephanie Lu.
You guys must be so curious of why am I here or am I hacking her blog?! But fret not, I am not a hacker. Its because we're doing this thing called " exchanging blog to write", so we are going to write one post on behalf of each other, and here I am to talk about what I know about this person and how we become friends. (Oh btw you can view what she wrote about me HERE)

Lee Wei Yee

Lets start from the beginning on how we met......

Hmm.... Our first met was on the 26th May 2008, 19 months ago, at the dorm. It was the first day we started our college life. I remember while I was walking back home after the lesson, Mei Yee texted me saying that we have a housemate who is in the same class with me. I was like wow thanks god cause I have companion to go to class together yayyy!! So quickly I rushed back home to meet this girl.

"Hi! I'm from Malacca and you can call me Hui Er." *smile*
My first impression to this girl was, she's sooo cute. She has a dimple on her left cheek and her eyes will form a -_- horizontal line when she smile HAHAHA! So start from the moment, we've become housemate, classmate and friend. =)

We spent most of our time together (with Mei Yee too), like everyday. We've been sticking up with each other the most cause we're in the same class, same house and same society, so we become close friend very soon. Maybe it is because she joined National Service before, so she is somehow very friendly and forwardly. She was always the first to came out with some crazy ideas on how to make our weekend funner. Hehe.


One of her very unforgettable idea, she acted a thief and I was the victim, all my snacks being stolen and I screamed when I saw her. HAHAHA we recorded this as a video but it keeps for ourselves. Mei Yee was the recorder lol.


The first picture of us.
A moment to be remember in my lifetime.


Nah this is the picture during year one sem one, you'll see how much changes of Wei Yee later in this post.

******
We're so closed like sisters, I used to be really miss her during first sem break. I remember we would msn telling how much we miss Kampar already when we were at hometown haha.






There were many great moments on how we spent our time together along with Mei Yee, Peck Lian, Ying, Vicky, and Kuan.Always the seven of us.

******
But things did not run as smooth as we thought, at the mid of sem two, there was a big crack on the seven of us. The closer we get, the more we get to know about a person, and this is the friendship challenge to test us whether we are really that good or not.
Unfortunately, we failed to repair the crack, I disliked your bad manners and straightforward attitude, and you couldn't accept why am I so not understandable. There was no other way to communicate anymore.
You stopped entering our room, I stopped going to classes with you, we kept so silent and felt discomfort to stay together, and finally you moved out from the dorm with Vicky to prevent things get worsen.

But But But!!
Luckily we both willing to change, to keep the tempered and to apologized to each other, after all the sorries and not staying together, we become more appreciate the existence of each other, see, good friends do not split easily. or should say, she's too "yong shui" lah I cannot see her everyday thats why we friends again instantly after she moved. LOL! xD


A person who has never been able to look mature, haha baby face!


A person who likes to stop me from taking nap fml!


A person looks so good in dress but so kiam siap never buy a nicer outfit for herself when it costs more than RM30!


A person who always eat my food!



A person who can be very playful all time!


A person who look so good in every single pictures!
(such stressful to take pic with her sometime cause I'll definitely look terrible beside her SIGH)


A person who loves to zipak more than any others (oh well as much as Mei Yee)



A person who attracted many guy's attention!
A person who is secretly in love with her sunshine boy but too shy to let him know, oops!
A person who is control by her own emotions!
A person who is so thoughtful and sweet sometimes!
A person who you'll like her day by day!

Ok now I don't hate her anymore already.
But I turn to like her more than the first time I knew her,
like, she can be really mean sometime but she is the one who really can make me laugh when I'm down.
hehee.

Yeah I'm glad we're so close now,
and we're going to the same hotel for internship on February.
As promise, arguments no more and what is important is to tolerance.

FFF ya!
<3 as always~
*wink*


xoxo,

2 条评论:

  1. 哈哈。。终于有个敢作敢为的人了!
    -谢谢你的诚实-

    你好咯~把人家的私隐爆出来>.<
    人家会害羞的啦~衰到~

    真的,要记住我们承诺过对方的话!以后都要和睦相处~
    yeahhh~~~

    回复删除
  2. HAHAHAHA! u also like that lah!

    Yeah yeah~~ sure, I'm sure there will be no more problem happen in the future, have to "xiang qing xiang ai" *blurpppp!

    LOL!

    回复删除